How Does a Zoobee Time Teaching Watch Teach Time?
The Watch Face Features:
- Color-coded hour (RED), minute (BLUE), and second (YELLOW) hands.
- Big, easy-to-read and color-coded hour, minute, and second numbers.
- The (RED) hour hand matches the (RED) hour numbers, the (BLUE) minute hand matches the (BLUE) minute numbers.
The Watch Packaging Includes:
- An instructional booklet that provides seven step-by-step instructions for guiding, teaching, and encouraging children as they learn to tell time.
- Suggested ideas for helping children understand the concept of time.
- Time teaching activities that help reinforce the skill of telling time, such as matching, circling, and writing the correct time.
For More Practice on Learning how to Tell Time:
- Supplemental time-teaching activities are available online at the "Time Teaching Activities" link at www.TimeTeachingWatch.com
You can also learn more by visiting www.TimeTeachingWatch.com
> How To Teach With A Zoobee Watch