Topic: The Business of Teaching
Time With Kids Watches
'Time Flies' with Helium Balloons
Free children's watches - Time Teaching Watches launched via helium balloons.
Every Thursday afternoon.
Each balloon is attached to a Zip-loc bag carrying either a free Zoobee Time Teaching Watch or a voucher for a free watch, as well as a product flier and congratulatory letter.
- From various locations across the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
- Zoobee will extend its launches from major cities across the nation, including Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Houston, Philadelphia, Detroit, Boston, Phoenix, and Denver.
- To promote Zoobee's weekly online Free Time Teaching Watch drawing at www.TimeTeachingWatch.com under "FREE WATCH" link.
- To alert the public of free Time Teaching Watches scattered around the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex in fields, trees, backyards, or wherever else fate lands them.
- To promote children's Time Teaching Watches by Zoobee.
Zoobee, Inc. is a children's watch company based in Dallas, Texas, that
manufactures and distributes a line of children's watches that teach kids
how to tell time.
Teaching Watch News and Press >
Time Teaching Watches launched via helium balloons